Lifetime Powertrain Protection
LIFETIME POWERTRAIN PROTECTION AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Family Owned and Operated Since 1956
- Best Deals on a Large Selection of New & Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Factory-certified Professional Staff
- Online Service Appointment Scheduling
- Top ASE-certified Technicians
- Top-notch service facilities
- Loyalty Program for Oil Changes and Services
Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick offers an exclusive lifetime Powertrain Protection Plan that covers you for an unlimited time and unlimited miles – for as long as you own the vehicle! It comes at no additional charge. Simply have your vehicle’s oil changed at our service center at the recommended intervals along with a transmission service at 100,000 miles and we’ve got you covered.
NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Powertrain?
The powertrain includes the engine, transmission, drive shafts, transfer case, differentials, and drive axle of a vehicle. It generates power and sends the power to the wheels of the car.
- What is covered under the lifetime powertrain plan?
All internal lubricated components of the engine, transmission, drive axle, and transfer case.
- How long does the powertrain warranty really last?
Dan Cummins’ lifetime powertrain protection plan lasts for unlimited time and unlimited miles, as long as the original owner owns the vehicle!
- How much does it cost?
The Dan Cummins Lifetime Powertrain Protection Plan is included with all qualified vehicle purchases at no charge.